Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drawings

A friend of mine inspired me to start drawing again, so I just thought I'd share some of my favorites from the last few months.  I'm not very good at drawing something off the top of my head yet, so these are all copies I've draw of pictures I've taken or found.

I really like this one.  I actually drew it with my left hand, since my right arm was in a cast at the time.  I drew this one after practicing with several other pictures that definitely look like they were drawn left-handed!


I drew this one left-handed too.  This is Claire, my brother's cat.


Okay, now these ones I did all right-handed.  This is my brother's other cat, Lilly.



This is our old dog, Buster.  He was a good dog.



My friends' cat, Westley:



I've always liked tree frogs.



Some picture of a bird from a wildlife photography book we have:



I didn't copy this one from anything.  I just came across the saying in a bike shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment