Saturday, January 9, 2010

LEGOS!

My camera is essentially dead right now, so no pictures of the new projects I've been working on.  I'm not really done with the one I've been working on all week anyway, since I still need to order some eyeballs for him.  I feel like posting something though, so I thought I'd put up a couple of Lego creations I've made.  My family is pretty into Legos.  I tend to like making larger models and space sets, and my brother makes cities.  Our basement used to have an eight-foot by eight-foot city in it, and it was pretty cool.

My mom wanted me to make a Lego version of a Singer Featherweight sewing machine for her store, so I did.  I made one over summer vacation, but made another one a couple of weeks ago and made a couple of improvements.  It doesn't actually sew, but parts of it do move. :)



I made this years ago.  It's just a large version of a normal Lego mini-figure head.  I made it based on a picture of a similar model in a Lego book we have.



This is a dinosaur I made shortly after 9/11.  He's about the size of a large cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment